Thursday, January 13, 2011

Preferences...

My first preference is for me only....
A person will become a good one only when he shapes his tastes according to the preferences of the society (including blood relation) around him.


At least to some group of people, i am a good one just because of only one reason that i just ignore MY PREFERENCES, and accordingly my preferences matches with those people.  Whenever i think/thought in MY OWN preferences, it makes just conflicts only.. Otherwise, to match with my preferences, the others have to compromise their preferences. Each one is different and hence their preferences also.


We all need not want to compromise our preferences.  So most of my relationships are just mixing up of my preferences with other’s compromises (or vice-versa). In those cases, the people from ‘compromise side’ may feel inferiority to people from ‘preference side’ and finally it might break.  When the compromises, overtake the preferences in each side then only we feel comfort in that relationship.



Whenever, compromises overcome the preferences, good relations come out....BUT the thing is that Even if i am a father/mother, sister/brother, son/daughter, friend/enemy, human/animal, my first preference is for me only....yes, for ME ONLY....

So finally only one solution is that to keep a good relation, you should lie on your preferences to others, yes ....u should be a great lier/actor, otherwise, ohhhh... complaints, tears, break-up.............

·         CHILDREN...
I THINK, the best part of children is that they won’t plan anything serious...
We get plans while we grow, and we go behind them invariably.....most of them become uncompleted and even completed ones won’t give satisfaction, in fact, they gives us more plans actually...
The man who work without plan may be a genius...moreover he is  lucky.
But, actually, I have millions of plans, and hence the unsatisfied also........... Even then, i don’t want my childhood....truly

1 comment:

  1. Gud one and nice thought....ya the first preference is me and me only....:)

    ReplyDelete